Thursday, June 21, 2007

Am a fan of Frisbee!

I've heard of "Frisbee" in Chennai runners group and immediatly googled about it.



Interestingly, I found that I had played this game couple of times in my school days but never called this game by this name!

I have been thinking for a while of doing cross sport and made my mind to give a try on this game. Last Friday I got hold of a Frisbee disc in lifestyle showroom and planned to try out in Marina with my colleagues.

I have to say, this is THE next cross sport with my (ir)regular running and swimming! Really an awesome one!

If you want to try this game, you can join us on Wednesdays at Marina beach and on Saturdays at Besant Nagar beach at around 5.30 am.

You can also sign in to chennai_ultimate_frisbee group for more updates!

No comments: