Saturday, October 21, 2006

My first weblog!!

This is my first weblog to the world.

I have been thinking of blogging since years. At last, this has become possible today. The first question that comes to my mind is why I should blog. Well, Frankly to tell you, I don’t know, however still wanting to blog. I hope this would be my personal online diary and a resort to others to get to know more about me.

The blog name (Always Running!!) postulates really what I am focusing today. I am very fervent to running Marathon. This has become my ardor these days and my dream is to finish Marathon at least once in my lifetime.

I acquaint everything about myself in this blog and predominantly I would talk about…

1. Running and my life
2. Review about the books I read
3. My spare time activities…

Keep watching this space…and there will be a day I will write “Ohhhh…Finally I have finished Marathon”.

I look forward to keeping this blog always running!!

No comments: